Friday, October 2, 2015

Farm Life Sizzle

Back in August, Chris, Nic and I cooperated with Fog Edge Media to create a sizzle reel featuring Kit and her day to day existence on her farm in Manchester, MI. Ideally, the reel will be pitched to HGTV and DIY Network.

While I had a lot of fun helping out, I was really hoping to have a educational experience on set and, for better or worse, my time on set was not very different than what we do all the time. From a filming stand point, I'm happy to report that everything went really well and that it would be a very boring DVD commentary :) Everything was very low key, the folks from Fog Edge were very positive, and Kit was a patient and gracious host. Below is the reel that Roberto from Fog Edge cut together.

Farm Life Sizzle: Fog Edge from kitliz on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment