Thursday, October 11, 2012

House of Wine / Morandé

I'm very fond of this animation from Fluor Films on the process of making wine, from start to finish. Where to start? I love the ink like quality of the graphics paired with the texture throughout. I also enjoyed that they only stuck to about 6 colors. The pacing is great, I never felt overwhelmed but I also never felt confused or bored. Lastly, the compositions and transitions really make this a solid piece. The conveyor belt scene is one of my favorites. If you like what you see I suggest checking out Flour Film's site for more work.

1 comment:

  1. Ultra controlled and stylized throughout, really impressive. Really enjoyed guitar playing that carried the piece and kept things tranquil and interesting.

    This is such a good example of showing a process without dialog that effectively conveys care and craft, a handful of names and numbers, locations and distribution, all without one spoken word.

    I think we can (should) pitch a VO free animation.

    ReplyDelete